Well I finally finished the PCB, but I decided to remove the LEDs, all 81 of them. For two reasons, firstly it was turning into a night mare to route, secondly I’m not even sure if this will work. If it does then I will do another board with some extras on, including LEDs.
I’ve also made a PDF of the schematic for those interested, when everything is confirmed and working I’ll be sharing the KiCAD files for anyone daft enough to make one 🙂
In the interim here is the PDF of the schematic.
Anyway, PCBs have been ordered and should be with me in a week or so, I already have the parts, so it should be a fairly quick build.